– 450g of frozen sweet corn (don’t use the canned one in this recipe)
– two tablespoons of coconut oil
– one onion
– two cloves of garlic
– one can of coconut milk (400ml)
– 400ml of water
– salt and pepper
– squeezed juice of half a lime
– one teaspoon of grated lime peel
– a few kernels of boiled corn
– pumpkin seeds
1. Heat the coconut oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Add the onion and simmer for a few minutes until it becomes glassy. Then add the garlic and corn. Cook everything together until the vegetables are soft.
2. Pour mixed coconut milk and water. When the soup boils, reduce the temperature to simmer gently. Cook everything for about 15-20 minutes. Finally add salt and pepper.
3. Carefully pour the soup into a blender, then add the juice and grated lime peel. Blend until creamy.
4. The pottage is ready to serve. Serve it in a bowl, and sprinkle over the seeds of pumpkin and corn.