- 2 tortillas
- 2 full spoons of humus
- 180gr of tofu cheese
- half a pepper
- half a cucumber
- cherry tomatoes (10-15 pieces)
- pumpkin seeds
- 60ml of soy sauce
- teaspoon of garlic powder
- spoon of sesame oil
- grapeseed oil
- Squeeze the tofu cheese and dab it with a napkin to remove any excess water, then cut it into cubes.
- In a deep plate, mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, and pepper to make a marinade for the tofu. Put the tofu cubes in the marinade and let them stand for 10-15 minutes.
- While the tofu is marinating, prepare the vegetables – cut the pepper, cucumber, and carrot into small strips, and the cherry tomatoes in halves. Hollow out the avocado and cut it into cubes.
- Heat the grapeseed oil in a pan and fry the tofu on it, and towards the end, pour the marinade left over from your plate. When the marinade evaporates the tofu is done.
- Heat the tortillas in a pan on each side, then coat them with hummus and add the tofu cheese and fresh vegetables that you have chopped.
- Finally, add the pumpkin seeds and spicy as desired.
- Wrap the tortillas and they are ready to eat. 🙂